Monday, August 15, 2016

Going Native 1

Not Ready

I Am Not Ready

Learned today 15aug16 that I am not ready to move into JavaScript. Have a lot more html and css to learn. Went into W3schools. Need to learn more about adding CSS style and how it works with the box model. Need practice. So this task is what I will spend today doing. Tonight when I update the log post, hopefully I will have something new to post that I learned today. So far am working on floating images into text.

"Never increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything." William of Ockham (1285-1349) Got it!! Thanks to W3schools was able to swing three more images into my image gallery. Below is the rough draft without borders or background. Am tired. So will not complete the edit until tomorrow.Yep, will work on ///C:/

No comments:

Post a Comment