Wednesday, July 20, 2016

New Studies III

New Studies III - Third Post In A Row

Third Post In A Row

Am learning just how much the creation of the World Wide Web actually altered our lives. For me, am in front of a computer most of the time every day! The link above connects to Wikipedia.org which shows just the languages in order to move further into their knowledge base. Available in English, there are well over 5 million individual articles. Pure knowledge. A huge library at my fingertips.

Today, I have spent quite a bit of time just setting the text in this post into html. The time is 1900 hrs, and am planning to spend the rest of the evening studying. Am learning the importance, and convenience also, of software written just so people would not need to learn html to share their knowledge. It is very difficult for me to fathom how incredible it is for me to have access to this knowledge. Even, this Blogger site is set up so that folks can share. Am off to study, it was important to text the format of this post, even though tedious. Over and over and over... this is what I have learned today during my "New Studies." Looks as though this blog may end up as a sort of diary?? Am getting hungry and will remember to share an image of breakfast.

Photography and an ability to share my images in a proper fashion, is the benchmark of this whole series, "New Studies," and, "Going Native."

No comments:

Post a Comment