Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Desktop - Day Four

New Desktop - Day Four

This is about the fourth day I have been using this machine. The trauma is almost over. Back to my projects. Am still editing up some e-books. Styling them so that they are readable on the Internet compared and contrasted with notepad write-ups. Second, need to get caught back into place at Alison.com courses. And finally, get some photography captured. These are primary objectives.

All I can say is, "I need to get my bum in gear." Am going to leave this post for the moment and will complete some of it tomorrow because tasks need to be accomplished in order to stay focused on tomorrows tasks. Am cooking a quick dinner so that I can get into bed. Put off shopping because the weather is crumby.

Scrambled Eggs

Fixings



Assembled


No comments:

Post a Comment