Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Healthy Hacking - Motivation I

Healthy Hacking - Motivation I

I just don't know how people do it. Blogging every day. Sheesh. Am trying, yet it sure does take some effort. I think that having the lists handy on these posts helps. Below is an image of the snack that I made earlier.
UPDATE:8 January 2017. What is occurring inside my environment, the 'input"... things that are happening each day affect my motivation. Had something very nice happen today, in addition to something bad but expected, and I am okay. Mentally. Have been dressed for winter for a few months. The weather is changing back to warm, so am running around stretching and moving. Feels nice and very "light-weight." Found some muscles that need work. Practically unused. Am going to wake them up.

Found an image

By KVDP (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment