Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hacking Health - Quick Sandwiches II

Hacking Health - Quick Sandwiches

Hacking Health - Quick Sandwiches

UPDATE:10 January 2017. I have discovered that literally there is not enough time to prepare food. Have started to develop a website about Donald Trump, and have been at the xhtml for 4 hours and have barely begun to scratch the surface. Had to get something in my stomach and was thankful to have a can of some nice beef stew. Sheesh If I had to stop my thought process there would be an extra-ordinary loss of time getting my thoughts back in order.

What happens? I am in the middle of texting this code into blogger and my mind is really focused. Yet I have to eat. The problem is when preparing a "long" meal, I step away and get back onto the computer losing track of time and the cooking food. So, quick, healthy sandwiches is one alternative I have chosen.There are things that are necessary to keep on hand in one's refridgerator so that sandwich making is not a huge project.

    Sandwich Necessities
  • Breads
  • Spreads and condiments
  • Fillers and meats
  • vegetables

Probably the original quick sandwich

PB&J

Egg, Spam, and Cheese

A healthy change up

PB&B

Once a week boil up a dozen or so eggs. Fry up some fresh meet.

Egg, Meat, and Cheese Sandwiches

It is wise to have a few containers of tuna stored in the kitchen. For a quick sandwich

Tuna Spread

Below? An example of the importance of preparing a decent shopping list.

Tuna Spread Sandwich Dinner

This is a serious sandwich discussion. Another example

Tuna Spread Sandwich Meal

And yet another

Tuna does not deserve all of the glory

Fruit and Vegetable Sandwich

Bird instead of fish?

Chicken of course

Cannot seem to stay away from one of my favorites.Have noticed I am partial to strawberry jam.

PB&J

Tonight, Wednesday, 21 December 2016, I am frying up some Spam as I develop this page further. Am frying up enough meat for at least three sandwiches, and I have some cheese and veggies in the fridge. Then, when I am hungry, can just slap a couple of sandwiches together with some veggies on the side, and have dinner without interrupting my fun on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment