Thursday, September 8, 2016

Going Native: Studies With Food

Going Native: Studies With Food

Studies

Have been all over the Internet. Today, 14sep16, Wednesday. I have learned one thing. My memory at 54 is shot. Cannot remember anything except basics of the source code I have studied. My next step is to go through all of the lessons studied and memorize the information. My recall short term may be shot... yet information committed to long term memory stays. These facts have been the center of my studies the past few days.

Food

Am assembling and preparing the necessary ingredients for another nice batch of Lon's Chili Con Carne. One will see a lot of chili meals as time passes. The meal is cheap, efficient, and there are plenty of left-overs. Will eat off of this batch for three or four days. Takes a while to prepare, so in the meantime will share an image of breakfast for today.

Have the tomato base, onion, and spices simmering for my newest batch of Lon's Chili on the stove as this is texted. Today, 9 August 2016, at 0330 hrs. Put together a nice dessert the other night 16sep16 and decided to share. I named it "Dépravation De Chocolat"

UPDATE: 21nov16. Have been adding "hot" sandwiches to another blog post. With images. They are simple and self-explanatory. No need for recipes because the idea is to keep it simple, quick, and nutritious.

No comments:

Post a Comment