Sunday, June 3, 2018

E.U. Cookie Compliance

E.U. Cookie Compliance

My Choice

The E.U. has information on their propaganda site that some may find helpful. Most of this page was written during 2011 and 2012, so apparently, none of the "NEW" compliance requirements are relevant. Am not a New Ager, and One World type person. "I" took up some of the space down at the bottom of each one of my blogs to say that,



I do not do business in the E.U. and am on an American dot com. Am compliant.



Hope this will suffice because it is upon Big Brother inside the Orwellian E.U. to search out my compliance. It is, also, the responsibility of people who live within this Orwellian State to be aware of its cookie policy... just as I am aware of American cookie policies. Personal responsibility... I don't need unelected representatives to "protect" me from the evil they create.

Blog by LonsLens © Lonnie D. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment