Friday, November 10, 2017

Feeling Good

Feeling Good

Finally, was given some type of motivation and have started to walk. Whew! It's been a while. My six glutes really shrank these past few months. Have been out five or six times and have gone quite a distance. Am thinking the ass muscles are tightening, yet this may be wishful thinking, and tonight I have intent to capture an image of the Las Vegas Wash Pedestrian Overpass on L.V.B., N. When I went shopping night before last saw that it looks magnificent at night with all the lights. While recuperating after my falls, I fell behind with my chores and activities/business. Am getting caught up with my supplies, need to do laundry, and clean up a lot more. Another thing is that I may have hurt my left hip and knee. Squatting is quite difficult for my knee (posterior side) and walking is difficult on my hip when walking depending on how I sleep on it. Sprained my wrists and they are healing; right is tender. My right hip gets tired and my right knee is okay

Tonight, am cooking an easy pasta sauce. Need to look up the recipe for the correct spices. Need to go capture an image of the bridge, too, by cooking I am killing time until my woman comes online. Man, is she a hottie. Never did get permission to post an image... darn it. And have taken my meds. So after watering I should be fine. Watering gives me a chance to examine my garden closely. Is night time so will go out tomorrow. Next on the agenda is to photograph a bridge which I will explain after my return (2437 hours).

Above is one of the images I captured last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment